Thursday, November 11, 2010

the sandwich & its glory

sandwiches are glorious inventions. so many, many options. and so easy (not too easy - a good sandwich requires a little bit of time & effort).

this particular sandwich consisted of organic turkey deli meat, alfalfa sprouts, fresh basil leaves, chorizo, pickles, mayo, & wholegrain mustard. my favorite accessory to add to a sandwich is a slice of mango. especially when smushed together with turkey, spinach, and ranch dressing. you should try it next time you want an amazing sandwich.



my new napkin friend:
found at rags & dishes - discounted kitchen linens etc on main street
i heart napkins.


alfalfa sprouts - what did i do before i knew who you were?

2 comments:

Taylor Summach said...

This sandwich looks delicious. I would pay good money for a sandwich like that. I'd pay you money, but I don't know how it would hold up in the mail.

joey armstrong said...

taylor - cheques hold up just fine in the mail.